The collection of dead skin cells, being exposed to the gradient sunlight, rubbing against one another and a certain hormonal in balance may cause of dark knees and elbows. Your knees and elbows does not have oil glands so it’s efficient to protect them from dryness within proper care and hygiene.
We are presenting you 7 SUPERNATURAL tricks to help you remove dark patches and glow up your skin.
1- Coconut Oil
This fruit is used to make coconut oil and this oil is packed with Vitamin E to repair dark and damaged skin. After each shower apply coconut oil on the affected area and massage for 2-3 minutes until absorbed into skin.
2- “ Honey “ ?
This ingredients acts as a natural moisturizer. By mixing with lemon it can perform art on your skin better than Picasso. But it also works with milk and Aloe Vera.
1. Combine 1tbsp of honey with 1tsp of milk & 1tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel.
2. Apply on knees, elbows, underarms.
3. Leave it for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water.
Simple as that !
This ingredient, famous within the Indians is the most natural remedy that removes impurities and dead skin cells without any side effects.
1. Mix some turmeric powder with 1tsp of milk.
2. Apply on knees and elbows.
3. Massage for 10 minutes and let it dry naturally.
4. Rinse it with warm water.
For better effect : Add a little bit on honey to the paste.
4- MILK & ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera trees will look beautiful up on your balconies but be sure to use it to keep your skin beautiful too. It has an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal property.
1. Mix equal amount of milk and Aloe Vera geo.
2. Apply on affected area.
3. Leave it overnight then wash it off the next morning.
5- P-O-T-A-T-O !
The catecholase enzyme in potato can naturally lighten your skin complexion. The daily usage will soften your skin and help you get rid of dark areas.
1. Grate a large potato and squeeze out the juice.
2. Apply it on your skin.
3. Leave it for 15 minutes then rinse off.
Cucumber is among the most effective techniques to get rid of dark patches due to the extensive bleaching property it has got. No!. It ain’t acidic or corrosive. It just removes the dead cells and keeps your skin moisturized. Here’s an effective remedy.
1. Mix equal amount of cucumber juice with lemon juice.
2. Apply the mixture on knees, elbows & also underarms.
3. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse off.
Be sure to do this on a daily basis.
7- Baking Soda & Lemon
Lemon is not only to make lemonade when your life gives you them. They are very effective! Lemon is a brilliant skin lightening ingredient. Packed with all the antioxidants and the vitamin C which improves skin complexion. Likewise baking soda is a great cleanser for whitening dark areas of skin. All you gotta do is :
1. Slice up a lemon into two halves.
2. Put a tbsp of baking soda on top of it.
3. Rub on your knees and elbows for a minute.
4. After, let it sit for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
For this to work, repeat once every 2 days.